Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney.
You can cook Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney
- You need 1 of big radish cleaned, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Tamarind 2 inch cleaned,deseed and soaked in a little hot water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of Salt1/2tsp.
- You need of For tempering Chana daal, urad daal 1tsp each.
- It’s 1 tsp of Raaii.
- It’s of Curry leaves 6-7.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cummin.
- Prepare of Ghee -1tsp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney instructions
- In a wok take oil.Heat it. Add jeera, radish, garlic, salt and turmeric.Cook it partially..
- Transfer this mix. In a mix.jar add soaked tamarind and grind it coarsely..
- Now take out the chutney in a pot..
- Prepare tadka in 1 tsp ghee by adding raaii, dry red chilli,curry leaves,chana daal and urad daal..
- Temper the chutney..
- It may be sour because of tamarind,hot because of chillies so add sugar..
- Hot crunchy khatti meethi chatpati chutney is ready to be served with parathas..
- Don't grind it much. Keep it coarse..