Grated Daikon Radish & Natto Pasta.
You can have Grated Daikon Radish & Natto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grated Daikon Radish & Natto Pasta
- It’s 1 of serving Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto.
- You need 2 of cm of daikon radish Grated daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of shakes Krazy Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Grated Daikon Radish & Natto Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta (boil for 30 seconds shorter than directed on the package). Grate the daikon..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the Krazy Salt to a frying pan and heat. Mix the natto with the included sauce and mustard and set aside..
- Once the Krazy Salt becomes fragrant add the boiled pasta, dashi soy sauce, and grated daikon and cook together..
- Add 1 tablespoon of the boiled pasta water together with olive oil and mix together. Adjust the flavor with salt, pepper, and the dashi soy sauce..
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with the natto. If desired you can also top with soft-set egg, shredded nori, and green onions, and it's complete. Mix in the natto before eating..