Japanese-Style Daikon Radish Curry.
You can cook Japanese-Style Daikon Radish Curry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Daikon Radish Curry
- Prepare 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 200 grams of Minced (ground) chicken.
- It’s 1/2 box of Japanese curry roux.
- It’s 750 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- You need 200 grams of Daikon radish leaves.
- You need 1 of for frying Oil.
Japanese-Style Daikon Radish Curry step by step
- Peel the daikon radish, and cut into 1cm chunks. Finely chop the daikon radish leaves and boil in salted water..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and stir-fry the minced chicken. Add daikon radish and cook until nicely browned..
- Pour the Japanese dashi stock into the pan and simmer. Once the daikon radish is tender, add the curry roux and dissolve. (Add water if needed.).
- Transfer the cooked rice to a serving plate and pour the curry on top. Garnish with chopped daikon radish leaves..