Daikon Radish and Chikuwa Salad.
You can have Daikon Radish and Chikuwa Salad using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon Radish and Chikuwa Salad
- Prepare 6 cm of piece Daikon radish.
- Prepare 2 of Chikuwa.
- It’s 1 of Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 of Ponzu.
Daikon Radish and Chikuwa Salad step by step
- Cut the daikon radish into rather thick matchsticks, massage with salt and leave for about 10 minutes..
- Slice the chikuwa into 5 mm thick rounds..
- Squeeze the daikon radish well and mix with the chikuwa..
- Put on a serving plate, add bonito flakes, ponzu sauce, as well as soy sauce to taste and serve..
- I also recommend mixing in julienned shiso leaves..