Radish Greens(Mooli Bhaji) And Spinach Saag.
You can cook Radish Greens(Mooli Bhaji) And Spinach Saag using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Radish Greens(Mooli Bhaji) And Spinach Saag
- You need 200 gm of Spinach (Palak).
- It’s 100 gm of Radish Greens (Mooli Bhaji).
- You need 3-4 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of inche ginger piece.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Radish Greens(Mooli Bhaji) And Spinach Saag step by step
- Clean all greens, wash and chopped them..
- Now take water in pan add salt. Once the water get boil add chopped greens for 5 min. After 5min strain all water and drop cold water on greens. This way the greens will get blanch. Keep a side..
- Now collect all the ingredients. Clean the garlic pods, cut the green chillies and ginger. Make coarse paste..
- Now take pan/ kadhai add oil, cumin seeds, asafoetida and coarse grind green chillies, garlic, ginger paste..
- Saute it for 2 min. Add turmeric powder and blanch greens..
- Saute it for 5 min. Close the lid for 2 min. Mix it and crush the greens with spatula so that all ingredients will come together..
- Saute it till oil get released. Lastly add salt. Mix it and serve hot..
- Serve with makki di roti, rice or normal roti, naan, and enjoy.