Ridge Gourd with chicken (Tori)by Nancy. In this video I made Ridge Gourd and Chicken Amazing Recipe, that will make u lick fingers! Please Support us by subscribing our channel. How to make tori ki sabji?
Must try who want to eat green. Ridge Gourd & Ground Chicken Stir Fry Today I've shared with you how I cook my own home fed chicken and home grown vegetable ridge gourd (geha touri) the style I've. You can cook Ridge Gourd with chicken (Tori)by Nancy using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ridge Gourd with chicken (Tori)by Nancy
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 medium of size onion sliced.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken skinless small pices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 kg of Ridge Gourd (tori).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt/1 medium size peeled chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of chillies for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
Gourds of all kinds rule summer, be it Bottle Gourd or Lauki, Ridge Gourd or Tori, Ash Gourd or White. Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi is a clever way of incorporating the ridge gourd into your diet. Paisley Chicken Gourds Cute Craft Idea We fell head over heels for these Paisley Chicken Gourds and you will too!
Ridge Gourd with chicken (Tori)by Nancy step by step
- Take oil in a pan at low heat put onion let it light golden then add chicken fry for 5 minutes then add ginger,garlic paste and all spices along with yoghurt mix well simmer for 5 minutes then add 1 cup of water..
- When you feel chicken is tender half then add vegetable mix them thoroughly and cover with lid cook till it's done completely. Garnish with green chillies..
Painted gourds by award winning artist Devon Cameron by Gourdament. Discover the unique items that Gourdament creates. Ridge gourd, a popular gourd vegetable, is usually cooked in various Indian cuisines. It is cooked with a lot of additional flavours, since it lacks a strong flavour of its own. Read latest Ridge Gourd articles, watch Ridge Gourd videos and much more at NDTV Food.