Ridge gourd sabzi. ridge gourd is also called as tori or turai in hindi and dodka in marathi or beerakaya in telugu and Heerekayi in Kannada. Sharing a simple yet Tasty recipe of ridge gourd sabzi. a. How to Make Ridge Gourd Sabzi Heat oil in a pan and temper cumin seeds.
Ridge Gourd with chana dal is my mom's classic recipe. Silky ridge gourd is cooked in spicy creamy gravy. In this episode we have prepared tasty Ridge Gourd Sabzi. You can cook Ridge gourd sabzi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ridge gourd sabzi
- You need 5-6 of Ridge gourd.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli -garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oil.
Ridge Gourd Sabzi is also known as Luffa Sabzi or Ghosalyachi Bhaji or Turai Sabzi or Ridge Gourd. Similar Recipes, Ridge Gourd Egg Bhurji Aloo Chana Sabzi Sweet Corn Sabzi Cabbage Chana Sabzi Aloo Pictorial: take your ridge gourd. peel them, dont throw the peel, you can make chutney. will. Ridge gourd also known as turai or heerekai ,is green in color and pulp is white. It is low in fat and It goes well with both chapathi,puri and also with rice.
Ridge gourd sabzi step by step
- Peel and cut the ridge gourd in slices, put slices in pressure cooker and cook till 2 to 3 whistles..
- Heat oil in nonstick pan add chopped onion and saute till translucent..
- Add pressure cooked ridge gourds in pan. Cook till water dries..
- Add green chilli garlic paste and cook till oil seperates. Switch off the flame, serve with roti..
How To Prepare Heerekai Palya / sabzi. Recipe Category: Lunch/ Dinner side dish Prep Peel off the skin of the ridge gourd and chop into small pieces. Puree the tomato and keep aside. Turai Aloo ki Sabzi or Ridge Gourd and Potatoes Curry can be quite a tangy addition for your dinning table. Ridge gourd and potato curry is an extremely scrumptious curry.