Ridge gourd stuffed. Stuffed ridge gourd is a scrumptious side dish with rotti, chapati and poori. Tender ridge gourd is stuffed with delicious masala with amazing flavors which. Ingredients required Ridge Gourd Mustard seeds Cumin Seeds Coriander leaves Curry leaves Red Now Stuffed Ridge Gourd Recipe is ready to eat.
Ridge gourd can be cooked in many ways, it can be stir-fried, sautéed, stuffed, with spices. Ridge gourd is one of my favorite vegetables. I love the combination of flavors in today's stuffed ridge gourd recipe. You can have Ridge gourd stuffed using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ridge gourd stuffed
- It’s 250 grams of Ringad gourd.
- Prepare of Ground nuts 1 handfull.
- You need of Garlic 4 clovesCumin seeds 1 spoon.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Coriender powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Oil.
Nutty sesame seeds, coconut and tangy tamarind are the secret weapons that lend that. Ridge gourds stuffed with spices can be made into a curry that is served with rice and rotis. It is a tasty addition to dal or sambar. It is also often cooked alone with or without gravy.
Ridge gourd stuffed step by step
- Take ground nuts,garlic,salt,coriender powder and cumin seeds and salt in jar and grind it…make mixture for stuffing.
- Peak ringed gaurd and give slit and fill this in this.
- Ads oil in pan add chopped onion let it cook for a min then add gaurd.
- Cook this for 2 min without lid.
- Let it soft and then cover with lid and cook for 2 mins more…Ur quick recipe is ready to serve….
Ridge gourd scientifically known as Luffa acutangula and also known as turiya or turai or beerakai or dodka in different languages in India is another variety of gourd and a versatile vegetable that adds a. Download Ridged gourd stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Stuffing vegetables is very common in Andhra cuisine. Gutti vankaya or stuffed brinjal is a special dish prepared in marriages. Stuffed beerakaya is really a different one.