Ridge gourd peel chutney. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women DESCRIPTION: Ridge Gourd Peel Chutney. Similar Recipes, Ridge Gourd Egg Bhurji Ridge Gourd Sabzi Green Capsicum Chutney Red Capsicum Chutney Onion Chutney Beetroot Chutney Chilli Let them fry, Pour this into the chutney and mix well. Serve with rice, idli or dosa.
Use it to prepare a tangy spiced chutney. The feel is a bit coarse and also the taste is a thing that is beyond your thoughts. Wholesome high fibre foodstuff at its best. You can cook Ridge gourd peel chutney using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ridge gourd peel chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of – ridge gourd peel.
- You need 2 tsp of – urad dal.
- Prepare 1 of small piece ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1 of small piece tamarind.
- You need 3 of red chilies.
- You need 2 tsp of – oil.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water to grind it into paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – peppercorns.
- You need 2 tbsp of – chopped coriander leaves.
Those first timers trying this pachadi will be. You can make a delicious chutney with ridge gourd peels. This chutney/sauce is very easy to make. Pair this side dish with rice, idli, dosa, etc.
Ridge gourd peel chutney instructions
- Peel the skin from the ridge gourd, remove the skin from garlic and ginger..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add urad dal in it and fry it for a minute..
- Add cumin seeds, pepper, garlic pods and ginger and fry it..
- Add the ridge gourd peel and tamarind into it and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Next add the coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Once it cools down transfer it into the jar and add salt..
- Grind it into a paste by adding required amount of water.serve it with hot rice..
Ridge Gourd peel chutney is a Andhra style pachadi made with the peel of ridge gourd. It is also called as Beerakaya Thokku Pachadi. This delicious chutney is packed with nutrients and fiber and is typically served with rice and ghee. Ridgegourd peel chutney , Ridgegourd peel chutney recipe , how to do Ridgegourd peel chutney, heerekai sippe chutney , thurai skin chutney. Hey wait !! let me tell you … a lip smacking chutney can be made using these peels.