Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry).
You can cook Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry)
- You need 1 slice of pumpkin.
- It’s 2 of Ridge gourd/torai.
- It’s 4-5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander & cumin powder roasted together.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted Panch phoran/five blisters powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) step by step
- Peel pumpkin & ridge gourd, then wash well & cut as shown.
- Heat oil in a pan, in low heat, add onions, as it turns brown add ginger garlic paste & all the spices, small amount of water, saute for a while, then add pumpkin, ridge gourd, salt in it & add some more water in order to cook the vegetables & cover with lid..
- When pumpkin & ridge gourd are cooked well, add whole green chillies, (it will not be a gravy & will have thin curry consistency) give a stir & remove from heat sauce. And your yummy Torai Aur kaddu ki sabji is ready to serve!.