Beerakai(Ridge Gourd) Dosa.
You can have Beerakai(Ridge Gourd) Dosa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beerakai(Ridge Gourd) Dosa
- It’s 2 cups of raw rice rice /sona masuri/idly (soaked for three hours).
- It’s one of Ridge Gourd(medium size).
- It’s one inch of ginger.
- You need two of green chilli.
- You need large pinch of cuminseeds.
- You need fistful of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Salt.
Beerakai(Ridge Gourd) Dosa step by step
- First grind ridge gourd (which is cut into small pieces), green chilli, ginger, salt and coriander leaves with little water and make into a smooth paste..
- Now remove this into a bowl and now grind soaked rice with water into a smooth texture..
- Mix the ginded rice batter with ridge gourd paste and mix well so that the batter is mixed properly. Add more salt if needed..
- Heat a Tawa until its hot, now lower the flame and place the batter in circular motion on tawa and sprinkle one spoon oil around dosa..
- Keep the flame in medium low until dosa gets cooked evenly. Flip dosa to second side and remove in 5secs to a serving plate and serve with chutney of your choice..