Ridge Gourd Dosa.
You can cook Ridge Gourd Dosa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ridge Gourd Dosa
- Prepare 2 cups of raw rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chanadal.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of urad dal.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek/methi seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soda.
- Prepare 10-12 of red dry chillies (add more if you like spicy).
- Prepare of water to grind.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of big ridge gourd.
Ridge Gourd Dosa step by step
- in a big bowl, add rice, chanaDal, urad dal, coriander seeds, jeera seeds, dry red chillies, methi seeds. wash with water and soak for 3-4 hours. grind it with the help of water into a smooth batter. the batter should be fairly thin. If the batter is thick, then the dosa will be like pancake. The batter has to just coat the ridge gourd. transfer to a bowl and at this stage can be refrigerated for later use..
- To the batter add turmeric powder, salt and soda. mix well and the batter is ready for use. to prepare the ridge gourd, trim the ends ofvthe ridge Gourd. using a peeler, remove the sharp skin on the ridge gourd. cut the ridge gourd into circles. It should be medium thin. now heat a tava, should be hot. add a little oil and spread it using a kitchen towel. on a medium flame, dip each ridge Gourd into the batter and arrange in shape of a flower..
- Drizzle oil and cover to cook. flip the dosa and cook until crisp by pressing down on the dosa using the ladle. serve immediately with coconut chutney!!.
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/L6eY1J7REJw.