Stuffed Torai (Stuffed Ridge Gourd). stuffed torai, turai, stuffed, stuffed recipes, चटपटी भरवा तोरई, Stuffed Ridge Gourd (Torai), Bharwan Turai Masala Recipe, तोरई की सब्जी. Torai, masala torai, bharwa torai, masala bharwa torai, simple and unique kitchen, homemade torai ki sabji, how to make torai, ridged gourd. One such green vegetable that we are going to cook today is ridge gourd!, just try the recipe with me and I guarantee you that this will be your new.
Hope you like this Recipe #FoodIndia #stayhome. Stuffed ridge gourd is a scrumptious side dish with rotti, chapati and poori. Tender ridge gourd is stuffed with delicious masala with amazing flavors which. You can have Stuffed Torai (Stuffed Ridge Gourd) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Torai (Stuffed Ridge Gourd)
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Heeng (Asafoetida).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Mustard Seeds(Raayi).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Saunf (Fennel Seeds).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Jeera (Cumin Seeds).
- It’s 2 of Medium Sized Chopped Onions.
- You need 10 of Torai (Ridge Gourd).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mango Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Garam Masala.
But Stuffed Torai(stuffed zucchini) is very tasty. – Ingredients for Stuffed Torai Recipe. Stuff the Torais you have cut with the spices. Fill the spices till Torai is stuffed completely. Pour oil in a frying pan and heat, put Heeng in hot oil.
Stuffed Torai (Stuffed Ridge Gourd) instructions
- Take a pan, heat oil and add Heeng, Rai, Saunf, and jeera, Saute for a minute and then add chopped onion..
- Saute the onion for 10 mints on Medium Flame, after that add Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, Red Chilli Powder, Mango Powder, Garam Masala and salt..
- Cook all the spices with onion for 5 more minutes and then off the flame. Our Stuffing is ready..
- Take the Torai (Ridge Gourd), peel them, cut them in to two pieces and then cut it slightly from between as shown below in the picture..
- Now fill the stuffing in the middle part of the Torai (Ridge Gourd). Fill the stuffing in all the Torias as shown in the picture..
- Now put 1tbsp oil in a pan (Kadhai) and put all the stuffed Torias one by one in that pan (Kadhai)..
- Cover the pan and cook the stuffed Torai for 10 mints and cook on medium flame and your Stuffed Torai is ready, Enjoy it with Chapati..
A long vegetable with a dark green ridged skin and a white spongy flesh with soft seeds. Ridge gourds stuffed with spices can be made into a curry that is served with rice and rotis. It is a tasty addition to dal or sambar. It is also often cooked alone with or. Ridge gourd is one of my favorite vegetables.