Rocket Leaves-Nuts Salad (roasted sesame dressing).
You can have Rocket Leaves-Nuts Salad (roasted sesame dressing) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rocket Leaves-Nuts Salad (roasted sesame dressing)
- You need 100 gm of mixed nuts(walnuts, peanuts, pine nuts, etc).
- It’s 250 gm of fresh rocket leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tb of freshly crushed black pepper.
- It’s Handful of toasted flaxseeds and sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tb of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 Tb of roasted sesame seeds salad dressing sauce.
Rocket Leaves-Nuts Salad (roasted sesame dressing) step by step
- Clean the rocket leaves thoroughly in running water and let the water drain in a colander.
- Dry roast the nuts in a non stick pan for 2 minutes and take off heat once the nutty aroma is generated.
- For assembling, place the rocket leaves in a mixing bowl..
- Add the nuts, seeds, salt, black pepper crushed, cheese and sesame seeds salad dressing.
- Combine/toss all the ingredients well.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Do not use pre salted nuts in the salad.
- Tip: Choose a combination of nuts/seeds you desire.