Rocket and broccoli soup. The ORIGINAL, high definition, full audio quality version. Don't settle for low quality broccoli. No Broccoli was harmed in the.
Puree the Neelys' top-rated Broccoli Soup recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network for a creamy vegetable soup garnished with homemade croutons. Peppery rocket and potato soup is topped with gooey goat's cheese in this simple recipe. The ideal lunch for two, served with crusty bread. You can have Rocket and broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rocket and broccoli soup
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil or butter.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed (or a handful of wild garlic when in season).
- Prepare 1 of medium broccoli, roughly chopped – stalk included.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 of potato, chopped, no need to peel.
- It’s 75 g of rocket.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon.
Leave out the chicken stock to make it veggie-friendly. No need for heavy creams or blocks of cheese, this Healthy and delicious Roasted Broccoli Carrot Soup is all about the veggies. It's the end of January and we are deep in the trenches of soup season. Seriously, can you even imagine winter without soup?
Rocket and broccoli soup instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the onions and celery until soft..
- Add the garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the broccoli stalks, potato, stock and bay leaves and bring to the boil..
- Simmer for 10 minutes before adding the remaining broccoli heads..
- Cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Remove the bay leaves and add most of the rocket and stir for a couple of minutes before whizzing in a blender until smooth..
- Season with nutmeg, salt, pepper and lemon. Garnish with a few rocket leaves and serve with croutons or crusty bread..
Bright green broccoli florets float prettily in this hearty soup, but it's broccoli stems that do the real work. Roasted broccoli cauliflower soup is hearty and delicious! Roasted Broccoli Cauliflower Soup is absolutely delicious! Roasted veggies blended with onions cooked in bacon fat, blended with broth and cream until lusciously delicious. Serve with plenty of buttered toast.