Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus. Try this omelet if you want something a bit different than the usual, you will be glad you did. Tip: I use frozen asparagus spears that I lightly steam along with the fresh mushrooms Place the asparagus in one layer over the eggs, and place the sliced mushrooms down the center, sprinkle evenly with thyme. Feta cheese, oregano, and basil give this colorful veggie-stuffed omelet its distinctive Greek flavor.
Baked Ham Wrapped Asparagus in Bechamel Sauce. Wrap the ham slices around the asparagus, leaving only the tips uncovered. Place them in an oven-safe platter. You can cook Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 120 of prosciutto cotto ham or other good quality ham.
- It’s 200 g of asparagus.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 80 g of Langres cheese.
- Prepare of Rocket leaves for garnish.
Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted. If you aren't serving a whole ham for Easter, but are still looking to serve a dish that has the same smoky savory goodness, this white asparagus accompaniment is just the thing. A quick and easy asparagus omelette that makes the most of seasonal greens.
Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus step by step
- Prep the asparagus by trimming the tick ends of it. Use vegetable peeler to do it. In the mixing bowl whisk the eggs..
- Pre heat the Bbq to medium. Brush the asparagus with the olive oil and place it directly on the Bbq. Cook for about 3- 4 min from each side..
- At the same time place fhe pan on the Bbq. Drizzle with little bit of olive oil and let it to heat up. Pour half of the eggy mixture in and let it to cook from the bottom..
- When omelette is cooked half way from the bottom start adding sliced ham, grilled asparagus and some sliced cheese. Close the lid to cook the omelette from the top. It should take couple of minutes..
- Helping yourself with the the fish slice slide the omelette from the pan directly to the plate. Decorate with some rocket leaves. Sprinkle with little bit of sea salt (optional) and freshly ground pepper..
Serve up this veggie supper for two with pesto and crunchy seeds. Toss the asparagus in olive oil, season and cook in an ovenproof frying pan until softened. Mix the eggs with half the pesto. Take half of the asparagus out. Ham & Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe – An easy quiche that's healthy because there's no crust.