Chicken, chilli, tomato and mozzarella warm salad!. — warm chicken salad with melted cheese croûtes. Scatter the avocado, chicken, pepper and tomatoes over the salad, then top each with two cheese croûtes. Enjoy the bright, fresh flavors of tomato and basil in this quick and easy dish.
Perk up mozzarella and tomato salad with chilli salsa. Slice the mozzarella and arrange in slightly overlapping circles on a wooden board or serving platter. Put all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl, season and mix thoroughly. You can have Chicken, chilli, tomato and mozzarella warm salad! using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, chilli, tomato and mozzarella warm salad!
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 800 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh herbs, I used thyme, bay, rosemary and parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper corns I used green ones.
- It’s 3 of spring onions finely sliced.
- Prepare 10 of small cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of Rosemary sprigs take off the needles, discard stalk.
- It’s 1 of large red chilli finely diced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado diced.
- You need Half of juice lemon.
- You need Handful of rocket leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of panko bread crumbs (optional).
Tomato Mozzarella Salad is perfect for a delicious lunch and it is a great fresh side to add to any dinner. Loaded with ripe juicy tomatoes, buttery fresh This is the perfect side for any Italian inspire meal (like our favorite stuffed shells recipe) or top it with Grilled Chicken Breast to make it a meal. In this version, chicken breasts replace the veal, and a salad of tomatoes and mozzarella tossed with garlicky basil oil acts as the foil to the meat. Taste tomato-mozzarella salad and add more salt and-or basil oil if needed.
Chicken, chilli, tomato and mozzarella warm salad! step by step
- Take a medium sized pan place the fresh herbs in (leaving 3 sprigs of rosemary to one side). Place in the chicken breasts, pour over hot chicken stock. Add salt and the peppercorns as well..
- Bring to the boil, turn it down, place on the lid and gently simmer for 10 minutes, when ten minutes is up set the pan aside still keeping the chicken breast in the warm stock, they will still continue to poach whilst you are preparing everything else..
- Meanwhile prepare the veggies etc..
- Put 3 tbsp of olive oil warm on a medium heat, throw in the spring onions, garlic, tomatoes and rosemary, add a sprinkling of salt too. Warm through for 10 minutes..
- Next prepare the avocado, squeeze the lemon in it to stop it from browning..
- In a small frying pan add the tablespoon of olive oil, heat it fairly high, add the bread crumbs, fry until golden brown, once browned drain into kitchen paper to absorb some of the oil..
- Careful take out the chicken breasts from the liquor, then pull apart with some forks..
- Place on to a serving plate..
- Next drain the mozzarella, then pull apart and place on to the plate also..
- Next add the avocado. And spoon some of the tomatoes and oil..
- Scatter the rocket on top then sprinkle on the bread crumbs..
- Finally drizzle the balsamic vinegar, tuck in and serve!.
- Bon Appetite!.
Serve cutlets topped with a squeeze of lemon, a drizzle of remaining basil oil. Fresh Salad With Mozzarella, Chicken, Tomatoes And Onion Germs. Baked Veal with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, pesto sauce and green salad on black background. Salad with chicken breast, arugula, lettuce and tomato. Warm salad with chicken liver, green beans, eggs, tomatoes..