Watermelon feta salad. Serve this watermelon, feta and mint salad as a side dish at a barbecue or picnic. Bursting with fresh, summer flavours, it's also two of your five-a-day. This Watermelon Salad from Delish.com is so refreshing.
Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some crisp and refreshing cucumbers and mint to the mix. This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. You can cook Watermelon feta salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon feta salad
- You need Handful of spinach.
- You need Handful of arugula.
- It’s Half of cucumber chopped in chunks.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- It’s of Small handful grapes in half.
- You need 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- You need to taste of Feta crumbled..
- You need of Mint leaves 10 chopped.
- Prepare of Basil leaves 10 chopped.
- It’s of Small handful red onions finely sliced.
- Prepare of White wine vinegar.
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Lime whole squeezed into salad and dressing.
- You need to taste of Pepper salt.
Watermelon Salad – an unexpected concoction of watermelon, mint, feta cheese, and red onion. This watermelon salad is surprisingly perfect in every way, blending sweet and savory in one delicious bite! Our very best watermelon feta salad recipe – an extraordinary combination of both savoury and refreshing at the same time that will certainly amaze you! Herb Watermelon Feta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Watermelon feta salad instructions
- Combine in large bowl (MINUS the feta) all fruit and veggies toss.
- Mix small amts of oil vinegar lime pepper salt to taste in separate small bowl.
- Add small amts of dressing toss..till coated to level you want. I prefer less.. about a tablespoon. Add feta lightly toss a few turns..
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that's really simple to You can't go wrong with this watermelon and feta salad. This watermelon feta salad is a light and refreshing complement to any summer meal, no matter if it's for a cookout, potluck, or regular weeknight dinner. Combine sweet, salty, bright, and peppery flavors. Watermelon and feta salad is colorful, healthy and easy to make. My favorite thing about summer time is having lots and lots of salad varieties and enjoying them all.