Stuffed Round Gourd.
You can cook Stuffed Round Gourd using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Round Gourd
- You need 10-12 of Round Gourd.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Dry mango powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Masala.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- Prepare 10 of Fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
Stuffed Round Gourd instructions
- Wash the round gourds and cut in “+” sign as shown in the picture, do not cut through..
- Dry roast all masala ingredients and grind to a coarse powder..
- Add mango powder, red chilli powder and salt to the prepared masala and mix.. Stuff the masala liberally in the round gourds..
- In a pan heat oil, add cumin seeds, allow to sputter, Add in the round gourds, fill the pan with 1/2 inch water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Uncover, allow the water to evaporate, toss and cook until slightly browned from all sides..