Shahi Malai Tinda.
You can cook Shahi Malai Tinda using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shahi Malai Tinda
- You need 250 grams of round gourd (tinda).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream (malai).
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 6-8 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
Shahi Malai Tinda instructions
- Peel and wash the round gourds. Make two cuts to make the cross on each gourd. Shown in the picture..
- Now in grinding jar, add tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, green chilli, cashew nuts and grind to a smooth purée. In a wok add oil and crackle the cumin seeds. Add the purée and cook it until it starts to leave the sides..
- Now in a bow add all spices mix well and stuff the round gourds with this spice mixture..
- Now add water to cooked gravy along with these spice stuffed gourds. And let them half cooked. Now add fresh cream to it. Mix well and cover and cook completely..
- When it done, add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot. Eat this creamy and delicious round gourd curry goes well with chapati..