Crispy Karela Pakora. .crispy karela fry recipe,hotel recipe,veg recipe,best recipe,karele ki sabzi recipe in hindi,karela,indian recipes,maharashtrian recipes,karela fry,recipe,karlyachi bhaji recipe,kobbari mithai recipe. Karola pakora/karola bhaja/Bitter Gourd fry /Bengali recipe/crispy karela/karela recipi. Kadhi Methi Pakora l कढ़ी मेथी पकोड़ा l Chef Harpal Singh l Punjabi Kadi Pakoda.
Crispy karela is a crunchy flavourful dish eaten as a side dish with Indian meals. It is not only tasty but healthy too. In today's post, I am going to share Crispy Karela recipe. You can have Crispy Karela Pakora using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Karela Pakora
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Gram flour/besan.
- Prepare 1 of big bitter gourd cut round slice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- You need 1 tbsp of til(sesame seeds).
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Crispy aloo pakoras, or crispy potato fritters are a flavorful and delicious snack specially when it is served with cilantro chutney, and hot cup of chai. They are easy and quick to make. The karela having been deep-fried has a very exciting crispness, which together with the coarse mouth-feel of poppy seeds and the soft crunch of Crispy Karela recipe – How to make Crispy Karela. Crispy Palak Pakora Recipe is a delectable tea time snack where palak leaves are dipped in gram flour batter and deep fried making it a great tea time snack especially during the monsoon season.
Crispy Karela Pakora instructions
- Wash a karela and Scrape karela and grate it, remove all the hard seeds before grating..
- Take a bowl, add grated karela/bitter gourd, besan and all the spices in it..
- Mix it and rest it for 5 minutes. Heat oil in a deep and wide pan. Make small fritters from the mixture either dropping by wet hands..
Kaju Karle Karela Bittermelon With Cashewnuts. Pakora recipes are usually crunchy crispy and if we would like to make a crispy pakoda then it is necessary that we add some amount of rice flour to the pakoda batter to give a crisp and crunchy. Pakoras or fritters are a hugely popular Indian street food and tea-time snack and are particularly enjoyable And I am sharing with you my favourite, easy, homemade crispy palak pakora recipe. Indian Pakora is a crispy, spicy deep fried fritter made of zucchini and indian spices. Pakoras are usually made with besan flour which is a gluten free chickpea flour.