You can cook Stuffed Tinde using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Tinde
- Prepare 500 gm of tinda (round gourd).
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of saunf powder / fennel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder / oriander.
- You need 1/3 tsp of haldi powder / turmeric.
- It’s 1/5 tsp of amchoor powder / dry mango.
- Prepare 1/2 of chilli powder.
- It’s 8 of tooth pick (according to the no of times).
Stuffed Tinde step by step
- Peel and wash all the tindas (round gourd). Cut the upper part of tinda and using knife try to make them hollow from inside by taking out it's pulp using knife or spoon..
- Now mince the pulp of all tinda using knife..
- After mincing, mix it with all the spice except jeera..
- Now fill above prepared mixture in the hollow tinda using spoon or fingers.
- Now keep the cap of tinda over them and fix cap by inserting the toothpick..
- Take a pan, heat oil and add jeera, then transfer stuffed tinda to the pan. Sprinkle left over stuffing over tinda..
- Cover the pan and cook on simmer for approximately 30-40 mins and turn it's side till it is fully cooked, we can add few drops of oil or water if required..
- Once it is properly cooked serve stuffed Tinda with paranthas..