Lauki ka katra/pakora. Lauki ke pakode or lauki ka katra is a very simple recipe that does not involve much preparation beforehand and is perfect for those times when you crave. #lauki #pakora #crispylaukikapakora If you are concerned about your health and also want to enjoy pakora the i have tasty healthy and easy to make. Hello friends, I am Jyotish kumar gupta, welcome to my You tube channel "Recipe in Hindi". es video me maine lauki ke pakora ka recipe btaya h. Lauki ka paratha recipe with step by step photos – these dudhi paratha are nutritious whole wheat flatbreads made with lauki (bottle gourd or dudhi).
Onion Pakora Recipe – How To Make Crispy Kanda Bhaji – Onion Fritters – Chai Diaries With Varun. Lauki Chana Dal (Bottle Gourd, Ghiya, Doodhi, Opo Squash) Recipe by Manjula. i have already shared the traditional malai paneer kofta recipe which is prepared from grated paneer which is later deep fried to balls. lauki ka kofta recipe is very similar to it and the koftas are prepared by grating the bottle gourd. later to the grated bottle gourd, dry spices and besan or chickpea flour is. Lauki ka halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made using bottle gourd, ghee, sugar and milk. You can cook Lauki ka katra/pakora using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauki ka katra/pakora
- It’s 150 gr. of garamflour (besan).
- You need 300 gr. of bottle gourd,pell and cut them into thin rounds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of fresh green chopped coriander levels.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 pinch of soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for deep frying.
Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. Bottle gourd is one of those veggies that's consumed often in Indian homes to make curry, sabji, stew, paratha & even halwa. Sweet Fried Rice & Lauki Ka Halwa by Chef Zakir. Lauki and Chanay ki Daal with Lauki ka Raita – Lauki is sold by many names, depending on who is selling it.
Lauki ka katra/pakora instructions
- Blend coriander levels, green chilli, garlic and cumin seeds into a fine and thick paste..
- Consistency of masala should be fine and thick. In a large mixing bowl, tak garamflour, add turmeric powder, black pepper powder, soda and green masala paste..
- Add salt as per taste. Mix all the ingredients of batter nicely add water and whisk to from batter, move we whisk the coating on fritters will become fluffy..
- Whisk for 5-10 min. Batter shoud be of spoon coating consistency. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying coat the bottle gourd rounds with the batter and drop them gently in hot oil..
- For the frittlers until they turn golden brown when fitters become fluffy become fluffy and golden brown remove them from oil. Serve hot..
Chickpea Pilaff (Cholo ka Pulao) and Lauki ka (Bitter Gourd) Raita – Chef Tahira Mateen is giving a low budget complete meal idea for you, cholon ka pulao, which is a chickpea pilaff recipe ser. Lauki raita is a refreshing yogurt-based dish made with spiced lauki and yogurt. Lauki is also known as bottle gourd, doodhi, ghia. Lauki raita is healthy and tastes delicious. Serve this as a side dish with any Indian flat bread or over the rice.