You can cook Tasty Tinda using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Tinda
- You need 250 g of round gourd/tinde.
- It’s 3 of onions (thickly sliced).
- It’s 2 of tomatoes (grated).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Dried coriander powder.
- It’s As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Tasty Tinda step by step
- Wash and peel the tindas and chopped them in thick slices..
- Fry the tindas till they turn golden brown. Once tindas are fried keep them aside in a bowl. Now fry the onions till they turn golden brown..
- Take another pan and add oil to it. Once heated add jeera. Once jeera turn brown add tomatoes to it. Cook the tomatoes until all the water is dried then add the dried masalas to it. Keep stirring it till the turmeric is cooked then add the fried tindas and onions to it and mix well..
- Once you add the tindas cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5 minutes or till the tindas turn soft. Once the tindas turn soft put off the flames and your tasty tindas are ready. Serve them with chapatis or paratha by garnishing them with Coriander leaves..