You can have Doodh Sukhto using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doodh Sukhto
- Prepare 1/2 cup of potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of papaya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of green banana chopped to 1 inch size pieces.
- It’s as needed of Drumsticks cut to 2 inch length.
- It’s 8-10 of bodis/daal vadi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bitter gourd, cut to small round-shaped bite size pieces.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need 1 of large bay leaf.
- You need 2 tablespoon of panch phoron seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain milk.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
Doodh Sukhto step by step
- Heat 2 tablespoon of mustard oil and fry the bodi and bitter gourd separately, keep aside.
- Pour in rest of the oil and throw in half the paanch phoron seeds.
- As they start sputtering add all the vegetables except the fried bitter gourd.
- Sprinkle little water and cook covered till all the vegetables soften.
- Heat a thick bottom skillet and roast rest of the paanch phoron seeds for a few seconds.
- Grind them to fine powder and mix with the milk.
- As the vegetables get cooked pour in the spice mixed milk, fried bodi, bitter gourd and the ghee.
- Serve Doodh Sukhto warm/at room temperature accompanied with steamed rice.