Cheese masala stuff tinday. Today I am going to make traditional recipe Masala Bhare Tinday. Hope you like it, Thanks allot for watching our recipes, Please like Share and comment. Today recipe is Masala Bhare tinday.
Check Moong Stuffed Tinday Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moong Stuffed Tinday Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Tinda Masala Recipe or Tinday also known as apple gourd is a vegetable that is cooked in almost every Indian household. You can cook Cheese masala stuff tinday using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese masala stuff tinday
- It’s 10 of small sized round gourd.
- It’s 3 of thin sliced medium sized Onions.
- You need 3 of medium sized tomatoes (Chopped finely).
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kalonji seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies – sliced in small pieces.
- You need of Red chilies.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare of Crush Cheese(add chilies flakes,chop dania,black pepper).
Because of its appearance not many people relish this one. I have to admit that growing up, I too was in the same boat – a big no no for this vegetable. while the recipe for cheese masala toast is extremely simple, yet some tips, recommendations and serving ideas. firstly, you are more than welcome to try this recipe with any variety of bread. i have used the white sandwich bread, but it should equally taste with multigrain and wheat bread too. secondly, i. Masala Bharay Tinday By Zubaida Tariq So lets enjoy the Masala Bharay Tinday مصالحہ بھرے ٹینڈے By Zubaida Tariq and many others Pakistani chef Masala Bharay Tinday in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Vegetables.
Cheese masala stuff tinday instructions
- Heat two-tablespoon oil in the pan on medium heat. Add the sliced onions. Fry onions till the color become transparent. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook for 5-10 minute still mixed nicely..
- Add salt, red chilies, coriander powder, and white cumin seeds. * Using a hand blender, coarsely chop the onions and tomatoes to make thick gravy. Do not make paste. Cook the gravy till oil comes out. Half of this tomato-onion gravy will be used to stuff the round gourds.mix with cheese,.
- Take a small teaspoon and fill the round gourds with the gravy. When all the round gourds are filled in, place them one by one in the leftover gravy.Add a cup of water to the gravy..
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on a slow heat.Add more water if needed and cook further. Cook till the round gourds become tender. Now fill again cheese sprinkle chilies flakes and oregano cook for 2 min…
- Yummy tinday ready.
Masala Bharay Tinday – Healthy vegetable recipe masala bharay tindy is by Chef Amir. Panchmel Daal And Stuffed Tinday – Gain knowledge of two delectable summer recipes. Matar Paneer Paratha (Peas and Cottage Cheese Stuffed Flatbread). Tinday ki sabzi/Tinda masala Tinday ki sabzi/Tinda masala is a tasty north Indian sabzi that can be prepared easily. The other names of Tinda are Apple gourd, Indian baby pumpkin and Indian round gourd.