Mithi fry roti gajj with karela. Karela Fry is a side dish stir fried recipe. It can be eaten along with dal rice and it is quite popular all across india also called as bitter gourd fry. Karela Fry Recipe, Bitter Gourd Fry
The advantage of this dish is the freedom to be creative, adjusting the topping to your taste. The most elegant variation of 'French-style meat' is the one with chicken. What makes it so delicate is a layer of finely grated apples and fried sweet onions. You can cook Mithi fry roti gajj with karela using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mithi fry roti gajj with karela
- You need of For (gajj) mithi roti.
- Prepare 4 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 3-4 of crushed cardamom.
- You need Half of cup oil.
- Prepare As needed of Milk to knead dough.
- You need of For karela.
- Prepare 5-6 of karela(bitter gourd) cut with skin in round shape.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need Pinch of aamchur/dry mango powder.
Nutmeg and a bit of garlic bring the chicken to perfection. Together, these ingredients complement the bitterness of karela very well, making Onion and Karela Sabzi not just palatable but quite enjoyable too! Combining the karela with onions is the most effective way of reducing bitterness from bitter gourd. Mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame.
Mithi fry roti gajj with karela instructions
- For gajj soak the sugar for 2to 3 hrs with crushed cardamom… Later take a dough in a bowl add oil knead it than add soaked sugar and knead it slowly.. So lumps can formed.. Now knead dough slowly with help of milk.
- Now make thick balls from dough and roll chapati slowly through rolling pin.. Chapati should be little thick.
- Later cut into 4halves than.. Heat up oil and fry gajj in slow flame till crispy brown.
- For karela cut karela in round shape… Add salt and keep it for 14 minutes.
- Heat up oil. And fry this karela till it gets crispy… Later remove karela from oil.. Add all above spices.. And cook till 5 mins in kadai by adding I tspoon oil…
- Now serve this karela with mithi gajj and enjoy.
Hi every one today i want to show a bout video Women cut cabbage and cook it with pork head- fry pork heat for dog &cat food- cooking in forest HD if you like. Karela is a bitter gourd popular in India. It's made into a sweet and sour side dish called khata mettha karela, often served with hot chapatis. All of these ingredients create a sweet and sour combination, bringing a unique flavor to the table. Serve khata mettha karela with other Indian dishes and hot.