Nicole's Amazing banana muffins. And some shitty editing 'cause I can't figure out my new video editor yet lmao. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips.
The best recipe you will find out there. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. You can have Nicole's Amazing banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nicole's Amazing banana muffins
- You need of bowl one.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sucrolose.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 6 of really ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of mixture of chopped nuts and/or dried fruit mixture ***.
- It’s of bowl two.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour or 1 3/4 c. wheat flour and 1/4 c. wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of OTHER – you can subtract from flour and substitute with powder.
- You need of for protein, fiber or peanut butter powder for added nutrients.
An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! Maybe you've tried these banana muffins already? They're not brand new to the blog, in fact they've been around for several years and have garnered. These muffins will make your house smell amazing!
Nicole's Amazing banana muffins instructions
- Mix bowl 1 ingredients together. See *** in step 2 for nut mixture.
- NUT/FRUIT MIXTURE *** You can add a lot of fun here. you can add up to 1 1/4 cup mixture of chopped dried fruits and/or nuts. Pecans, dates, prunes, almonds, walnuts, pineapples, coconut, cranberries. you can have a lot of fun here and never have the same type twice. The bananas and applesauce give you a nice sweet background for a lot of fun here. EXPERIMENT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!.
- Add into bowl 1 bowl two ingredients.
- Spray muffin tins with spray butter or cookie sheet with spray butter.
- Put 1/8 cup (cookie scoop) or 1/4 cup batter in each mini tin (nearly full or a little over). each mini muffin tin holds 1/4 cup. a regular muffin tin holds 1/2 cup.
- If youre not using mini-tins, you can use a cookie sheet and use 1/8-1/4 cup batter and place 2-3 inches apart. DO NOT FLATTEN..
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick from the middle of the pan comes out clean.
The muffins are melt in your mouth soft. The muffins get a lot of their moisture from the bananas. Made in the blender with only a few ingredients! I will definitely be making these often! Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence.