Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable.
After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods. Potato waffles are even better than regular waffles. Great, now we want potato waffles. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- You need Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
See more ideas about Potato waffles, Waffles, Recipes. These savory mashed potato waffles are vegan, gluten free and perfectly for loading up with your favorite toppings. Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings!
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests. Savory waffles made with mashed potatoes, bacon and chives for breakfast or dinner. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of.