Healthy muffins. We've tested this base recipe time and time again and let me tell. But these healthy muffins aren't loaded with sugar, making any of them the perfect way to enjoy If you're on the hunt for healthy muffins kids will love, we'd recommend muffins with pumpkin, or the. These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil These muffins are just as simple and healthy as they sound.
All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked them! You can have Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Small piece of butter.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Cardamom seeds.
- Prepare of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Mashed bananas.
- You need of Strawberry for topping.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
Healthy Muffin Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Dash for the door with a satiated and satisfied stomach by whipping up one of these wholesome muffin recipes that give traditional sugar-laden versions a run for their money. See more ideas about Food, Healthy muffins and Muffins. Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins- moist and delicious, these muffins taste just like chocolate cake.
Healthy muffins instructions
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
These healthy muffins use hazelnut meal instead of flour, keeping them gluten-free. Try making your own by roasting hazelnuts, peeling off the skin, and breaking them down in a food processor. Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Tips for Making the Best Healthy Cinnamon Muffins. You can use gluten-free flour for the regular flours.