Garden omelette. Learn how to make Garden Omelet. Garden Omelette Recipe, How To Make Garden Omelette Recipe. A garden omelette, real cheddar cheese, red peppers and red onion on your choice of bagel.
Repeat the process to make three. Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other study tools. THE edible flowers utilised in the omelette adds depth to your everyday omelette with its added flavours and fragrance. You can cook Garden omelette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden omelette
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare Half of a tomato.
- It’s 3-4 slices of zucchini.
- Prepare to taste of Cumin, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
A garden omelette, real cheddar cheese, red peppers and red onion on your choice of bagel. This breakfast sandwich is sure to start your day off right. Head into the garden and gather up some fresh herbs to make this delicious twist on a basic egg omelette. A simple herb omelette recipe to make with kids.
Garden omelette step by step
- Wash and Slice everything up. Heat a skillet with a little oil to medium heat..
- Whisk eggs milk and spices together and pour in your pan. Cook until the edges look dry. Add in your veggies and cook another 2 minutes then fold over..
- Top with any remaining cheese or green onion and serve with slices of ham..