You can have Fig Omelet using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fig Omelet
- It’s 2 of figs.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of onion 🧅.
- It’s 30 g of sliced fennel.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
Fig Omelet step by step
- Sliced onion and fennel.
- Caramelize Onion.
- Add fennel, stir fry until the fennel is soft. Add a pinch of salt then put it aside to cool down.
- Pan fried each side of the fig for 10 seconds, add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir fry a bit until the fig is coded with melted sugar.
- Mix 2 eggs, onion and fennel. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Heat up (mild heat)2 tablespoons of oil before putting the egg in 15cm pan. Stir the egg in the pan to create folds..
- Mixed another egg with a little salt then pour it into the pan. Put the figs on top of the egg.
- Put the cover on and cook for 5 more mins. Put it in oven for 2 mins under 200°C if the top still liquid..
- Voilà ❤️ you can also serve it with some feta cheese and a little bit of 🍯.