Oven Roasted Ribeye W/ Shallot Bleu Cheese Sauce.
You can cook Oven Roasted Ribeye W/ Shallot Bleu Cheese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Ribeye W/ Shallot Bleu Cheese Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Ribeye.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of McCormicks steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 1 pinch of Rosemary.
- You need 1 pinch of Thyme.
- It’s of Steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Blue cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Oven Roasted Ribeye W/ Shallot Bleu Cheese Sauce step by step
- Start with rubbing the steak seasoning all over each side. Place in a bowl and pour olive oil, flipping over sides to spread oil. Cover bowl with seran wrap for 30 minutes. Meantime!! Heat the oven to 450. Place steak in shallow pan and put 1 T of butter on top, add beef broth, thyme and rosemary – place into the oven. Watch closely, once the top starts to brown and bubble, flip! If your ribeye is thick like mine was here, it'll take a little longer. Mine was around 20-25 minutes and came out beautifully rare! I flipped after 11. So leave a little longer for well done :).
- now the sauce! Take the olive oil and sauté the shallots (make sure you mince the shallots) cook on medium to not burn. Let them simmer until a golden brown, add blue cheese to your liking! My boyfriend likes it cheesy and then I add chunks of blue cheese after. He loved it!! You can also add Worcestershire sauce to give it a little extra :).
- To make this for two, just double up! Sauce makes enough for two already though..
- Enjoy! 👌🍷.