Shallots Roasted Potato.
You can cook Shallots Roasted Potato using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shallots Roasted Potato
- Prepare 500 grams of potato,10 mins boiled before use,with peel.
- It’s 10 of shallots,cut halves.
- It’s 200 grams of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese,optional.
Shallots Roasted Potato step by step
- Cut bacon to 1 cm pieces,i dont want to buy bacon ..so i use fresh bacon cut,fry in little oil until light gold ,do the same as store bought bacon ,only dont use oil,both way take off some gease before add potato.
- Add chopped potato,big chunks is needed,stir to let bacon gease cover all pieces ,let it cook ,and absorb with bacon oil.
- Add shallots ,stir to mix,let all turn brown.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper,add oregano,stir to mix.
- Add spring onion ,let it cook and spread the good smell in your pan ,taste if need more salty add more salt,serve hot.
- Optional ,creamcheese mix,add creamcheese,let it melt and cover the pieces,heat off.
- Serve hot as is or to side with steaks and grilled dishes :).