Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa.
You can have Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa
- You need 12 of medium shrimp.
- You need 1/2 pound of shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 6 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking shrimp and shiitake.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and Salt.
- Prepare of Serve on bed of arugula or spinach.
Shrimp Shiitake Mushroom Quinoa instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add 3 garlic cloves and sauté with mushrooms until shiitake is slightly crispy.
- Separately cook shrimp in oil and garlic with cumin.
- Mix quinoa with shrimp and mushrooms.
- Add salt to taste.