Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Oven-Roasted Asparagus. The bottom of asparagus spears are super tough and nearly impossible to bite through, even when cooked. A step-by-step guide for how to cook asparagus in the oven!
It's a healthy side dish recipe that's cooked to perfection. Spread out the asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Pat it as dry as you can, as you don't want any water to. You can have Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, cut into halves.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into strips.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Oven Roasted Asparagus – Vegetable Dishes and How to Freeze Fresh, and Cooking with Fresh Oven Roasted Tomato, Broad Bean and Asparagus Salad Recipe. A favorite spring vegetable, asparagus is often boiled or steamed but roasting asparagus is easy, as this three-ingredient recipe shows. Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Arrange asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and onions on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle or brush with mixture..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
Oven Roasted Asparagus prepared with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper is a simple and easy side dish that will perfectly complement any main course. Top with a warm, lusciously rich Hollandaise. It's packed with lemon and garlic flavors and makes a simple side dish. Top oven-roasted asparagus with slivers of toasted almonds for a quick and easy side dish. Perfectly seasoned oven roasted asparagus that's fresh, healthy and delicious.