Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet – Official North American Website.
You can cook Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry
- Prepare 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 3 of Shiitake (medium).
- Prepare 4 of Green peppers (medium).
- Prepare of Flavoring Ingredients.
- You need 2 slice of Sliced ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry step by step
- Slice the pork belly into 1 cm rectangular pieces. Cut the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms vertically into 5 mm wide pieces..
- Heat the frying pan on high heat. Cook the pork until slightly browned (don't use oil). The pork will release grease when it is being cooked..
- Add the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms. Quickly stir-fry and mix everything with the grease from the pork. Add the flavoring ingredients and stir..
- Once the liquid has reduced and you can see the bottom of the pan, lower the heat to medium-low since it will burn easily. Once the liquid simmers down to the amount shown in the photo, it's done..