Ground Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms.
You can cook Ground Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
- It’s 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of don't throw them away Shiitake mushroom stems.
- Prepare of Ground meat.
- Prepare 150 grams of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise (hidden flavor & adhesive).
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
Ground Chicken Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- Rinse the inside of the umbrella-like bloom of the shiitake mushrooms. Remove the hard part of the stem, and drain. Cut off the ends of the stems – we'll be using them in Step 2. Create the sauce..
- Combine the chicken, ginger, sake and soy sauce ingredients and the mushroom stems in a blender and pulverize. Lightly mix in the katakuriko. Preheat your oven to 200℃..
- Spread out a baking sheet on your oven pan and line up the mushrooms with their backs facing down. Make a ring on each one with the mayonnaise..
- Lightly sift the flour over Step 3 (I use a tea strainer)..
- Use a spoon to place the ground chicken from Step 2 on top of the mushrooms from Step 4. Spread out evenly over the 6 mushrooms. Use the back of the spoon to lightly press down on them, then sift flour over the top a few times..
- Place Step 5 in the oven and bake at 200℃ for 15-20 minutes..
- Once they've finished baking, place on a plate, top with the sauce, and it's complete. Use whatever toppings you like..
- I recommend this Seriously Delicious Teriyaki Garlic Sauce, from user 3103 -. I topped my mushrooms with this. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168240-seriously-delicious-garlic-teriyaki-sauce.