Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Shiitake Mushrooms.
You can have Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Shiitake Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 of Shiitake mushrooms – thick ones are best.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko (potato starch).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dashi stock granules (Japanese instant stock).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Water.
- You need of Sesame oil for stir-frying.
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- Roughly chop the shiitake mushrooms..
- Dissolve the katakuriko in water..
- Beat the eggs..
- Combine the dissolved katakuriko from Step 2 and the eggs from Step 3. Add the dashi stock granules and salt..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan and cook the shiitake mushrooms..
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the egg mixture from Step 4 and plate when the eggs are still soft (just enough to cook through with the residual heat)..
- Your fluffy eggs are done!.