Black eyed peas with chapati. Hey guys Try this recipe with roti,pulka,poori ,rice and comment me your experience. Please Like to my videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel😊. Homestyle Black Eyed Peas Curry in Instant Pot / Chavalichi Usal.
I do NOT own any copyrights to this song. Black Eyed Pea is also known as cow peas in English. It is called Karamani in Tamil. You can have Black eyed peas with chapati using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black eyed peas with chapati
- It’s 2 cups of black eyed peas pre boiled.
- It’s of Grated carrots.
- It’s A few of cloves garlic.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Ginger root.
- You need 100 g of minced meat.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare Bunch of spring onions.
They are good source of iron, calcium and protein. I just adore this as it can be cooked in so many ways. It can be cooked with rice to make pulao, can be used to prepare sambar, sundal, salad, side dish, gravy or it. The Black Eyed Peas – Don't Phunk With My Heart. Музыка.
Black eyed peas with chapati instructions
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Chop the onions.
- Fry the onions then add the meat.
- Once the are fried add the carrots.
- Fry them until cooked.
- Add the peas that were pre boiled and cooked.
- Purée the other ingredients tomatoes ginger zucchini garlic cumin capsicum.
- Add them into the peas and meat and cook for 15 minutes in low heat till ready.
- Serve with chapati.
Página Inicial R&B Black Eyed Peas Shut Up. Rinse before using.) Heat butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. I've always eaten black-eyed peas on New Year's Day, even back when I was six and I could only choke down a single bean. But in those days, all I ever ate were plain. This Southern black-eyed peas recipe from Paula Deen is a classic comfort food dish.