Zobo pap. I extracted the recipe from my Valentine video because a lot of people missed it. Zobo pap is delicious and a more exciting way to enjoy it! There's nothing quite like Zobo to make classic Nigerian pap something truly special.
Growing up there weren't that many different types of pap but these days, with new innovative food enthusiasts, there are so many new ways WATCH Sisi Yemmie's Tutorial on how to make Zobo Pap. Enjoy the sweetness called Ogi Zobo trifle. That's a New Nigerian dessert by K's Cuisine. Последние твиты от zobo_papi (@mujyyb). civil engineer.zobo_papi Ретвитнул(а) HARRISON. You can cook Zobo pap using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zobo pap
- Prepare of Pap (Gasaran koko).
- You need of Dried Sorrel leaves (ganyen zobo).
- Prepare of Fruit to garnish.
- It’s of Honey or sugar.
Harrison: can you please make BBNaijia trend Harrison: hold my cokehttps. A favorite across many countries is a drink called Zobo (also known as Solobo or Bissap). If you have ever wanted to try something from a different. Zobo or Zoborodo is a healthy Nigerian drink made from the dried red calyces and sepals of the Zobo is usually served as a chilled refreshing drink, but can also be enjoyed as a relaxing hot tea and.
Zobo pap instructions
- Rinse and boil the zobo leaves in a little water and allow to cool completely. This will be the water you will use to mix the pap (gasara) before pouring into the boiling water..
- Place a pot of water on fire and bring to a boil. If you will use sugar, add it now. Pour the pap that was mixed with the zobo and use a whisk to mix it until it becomes thick then take off the fire. You can also pour some of the zobo water into the pot of boiling water for a deeper color..
- Serve into bowls and cut up some fruit su h as banana or grapes. Serve and enjoy while hot..
INGREDIENTS Zobo (dried hibiscus flower) Fresh Ginger (peeled and grated) Pineapple peel Flavouring (whatever flavour you like) Cucumber (diced) Sugar to taste. Zobo is the word in the Hausa language for the edible plant Hibiscus sabdariffa, and a drink it is used to make. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zobo. zobo. go down to start. He is currently the only figure in the theme to be released made of bricks. Zobo is made out of a various bricks.