Hyderabadi Ambade Aur Kairi ki Katli.
You can cook Hyderabadi Ambade Aur Kairi ki Katli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Ambade Aur Kairi ki Katli
- It’s 1 cup of Bengal Gram or Chana Daal.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 3 bunches of Red Sorrel Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Raw Mango medium sized.
- It’s 3-4 of Green Chillies slit.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped optional.
- It’s 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Mutton Bone-in.
Hyderabadi Ambade Aur Kairi ki Katli step by step
- Heat Oil in a Pressure cooker. Saute Onions with Ginger garlic paste and Mutton Bone-in. Saute until golden brown and done. Add all the ingredients mentioned one by one including the Bengal Gram..
- Also add Red Sorrel Leaves too. It's a finest one pot meal. A quick fix for any day. Absolutely yummy and easy to make. Pressure cook everything with 2-3 cups of water for 7-8 whistles or more as required. Let the pressure settle down on it's own before opening the lid..
- After opening the lid, simmer for just 5 more minutes. It's okay if there are broken pieces of Bengal Gram. This is what the dish is famous for. It has whole Daal here and there. Adjust Salt and it's all ready to to be dished out. Enjoy!.