Chukka Tamatar Gosht.
You can have Chukka Tamatar Gosht using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chukka Tamatar Gosht
- You need 6 cups of Green Sorrel Leaves.
- You need 5 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- You need 4-5 of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
Chukka Tamatar Gosht step by step
- This particular one is also a Hyderabadi dish with Green Sorrel Leaves but it has no Bengal Gram in it. This is made with Tomatoes in combination with the Green Sorrel Leaves. Heat Oil in a pressure cooker. Saute Onions first with little Salt and Ginger garlic paste. Saute until they are translucent and the raw smell fades. Add the spices now along with the Mutton and Tomatoes. Cook until they are soft and mushy..
- Now close the lid of the cooker and pressure cook for 6-7 whistles or more accordingly. Let the steam settle down before opening the lid. Now add Green Sorrel Leaves. After adding them, there's not much to cook. They get done easily. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat and keep an eye on it. The consistency is usually thick. It's upto you to decide. You can keep it according to your family's preference. Happy Cooking Everyone!.