Simple Ambaade Ki Chutney.
You can have Simple Ambaade Ki Chutney using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Ambaade Ki Chutney
- Prepare 1 bunch of Red Sorrel Leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2-3 of dry Red chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Green chillies finely chopped or slit.
- Prepare 1 of ripe Tomato chopped optional.
Simple Ambaade Ki Chutney step by step
- Heat Oil in a kadai. Add Cumin seeds at first. Fry them for a minute and then add Garlic cloves sliced and Dry Red chillies both. Let them darken a bit but do not burn them. Do it on a low heat only. Now add Green chillies, chopped Tomato and the Red Sorrel Leaves. Mix well and allow to cook for 6-7 minutes. That's it. Adjust Salt accordingly before taking it off the heat..
- Serve it as a condiment with Ghee and Boiled Rice. It tastes heavenly. A lovely accompaniment to your everyday meals. It is actually a Chutney style dish but is not a ground one as the original Red Sorrel Chutney. It is not grinded in a jar. It is an instantly done Chutney. Enjoy!.