Hyderabadi Ambade ki Katli.
You can have Hyderabadi Ambade ki Katli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Ambade ki Katli
- You need 7-8 cups of Red Sorrel leaves.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Mutton bone-in.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of Bengal gram or chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green chillies slit.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Onions sliced.
- It’s 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
Hyderabadi Ambade ki Katli step by step
- Soak dal for almost 3-4 hours. In a pressure cooker, heat oil and saute onions until light pink along with the ginger garlic paste. Also add few curry leaves..
- Add the spices along with the mutton bone-in next. Also add the soaked chana dal to it..
- Saute until 4-5 minutes and then close the lid. Pressure cook until done..
- Open the lid only after the pressure settles down. Add the red sorrel leaves now and mix well..
- Cook on a high heat at first for a minute or two and then lower the heat. Cover and simmer until the leafy greens get cooked thoroughly.Do not add any water..
- Adjust salt and garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves before serving. Relish it with some steaming hot plain boiled rice and ghee..