Red Sorrel leaves chutney.
You can cook Red Sorrel leaves chutney using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Sorrel leaves chutney
- It’s 4-6cups of Red Sorrel leaves packed(washed, chopped).
- Prepare 4 of green pepper.
- Prepare of salt-to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of for tempering.
- Prepare 2tsp of oil-.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 6-7 of curry leaves.
Red Sorrel leaves chutney instructions
- Put the sorrel leaves, green pepper, salt and water and cook until the leaves wilt and get cooked..
- Turn off the stove and grind to a smooth paste..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the curry leaves in a pan sauté it for 2 minutes and turn off the stove. Stir in the asafoetida and pour the mixture over the chutney. Enjoy!.