Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣.
You can cook Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣
- Prepare 4 cans (14.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of elbow pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender and fragrant…….
- Next add in your garbanzo beans, black pepper, Goya adobo, elbow pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat and slightly cover pot, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.