Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣. Melt butter in a stockpot over medium heat. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil. Thank you so much for watching and see ya in the next.
Garlic and good stock add to the flavour, with potatoes making it more filling than you might imagine. I really don't make soups often at home. Actually, lazy to prepare, otherwise if I can get a bowl of soup someone makes and gives in hand, ready to take it as dinner😊. You can cook Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣
- You need 4 cans (14.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of elbow pasta (uncooked).
- You need 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Now, as Sangeeta inspired me to make soups, I tried her palak soup (Spinach soup) which was too easy to try. Spinach Egg Drop Soup Extremely easy to make, with simple ingredients, that you already on hand. Low calorie and low carb, nutritious, tasty. This is a classic Bulgarian recipe for spinach egg drop soup.
Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender and fragrant…….
- Next add in your garbanzo beans, black pepper, Goya adobo, elbow pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat and slightly cover pot, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Loaded with flavor, nutritious and delicious. Just three ingredients plus garlic, stock and seasoning makes a delicious spinach soup! If you prefer, add croûtons or bacon instead of the poached egg. This fresh spinach soup is wonderfully nutritious and delicious. It makes a warm and inviting soup for winter, but it can also be cool and invigorating, so it.