Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon. Smashed avo on toast with an egg and chilli is probably may favourite everyday simple breakfast, but having all these extra bits makes it even better. Aside from the pesto, which adds a luxurious treat element; the mushrooms & spinach are all essentially free and could be added to the every day. Avocado toast is a delicious and simple breakfast, snack or light meal!
I like to top it with pickled onion, arugula, and feta cheese. We love avo toast so much that we've found five new ways to make it even fancier. Avocado on toast with smoked salmon. You can cook Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon
- It’s of toasts of bread/brioche.
- It’s of avocado.
- You need of smoked salmon.
- Prepare of feta (danish feta).
- It’s of Fresh spinach.
- It’s of Lemon or lime.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Paprika or ground chili.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Sumac, feta and mint avocado toast. Crumble over some feta, tear over a few mint leaves, add a pinch sumac and a good drizzle of olive oil. Crumble the feta over top of the salad and sprinkle the pine nuts around the salmon. Hummus does not belong on avo on toast and this is the hill I will die on today.
Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon step by step
- Smash avocado in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, lemon/lime squeeze and paprika/ground Chili. Mix everything together.
- Toast your bread..
- Heat up a pan on high heat and drizzle olive oil in it. Add all your spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- On your toast: spread the avocados, add spinach, salmon and feta. (On top of each other). Add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and paprika again..
- Enjoyyyyy! 🥑🍞🥬.
Some flakey smoked salmon, some creamy smashed avo — these two are SOULMATES. It's like tricking you into thinking you're being healthy cause it's ~feta~ and it's ~crumbled~ — but really, just admit you have a cheese. This recipe makes salmon preparation simple while still introducing a gourmet touch. Salmon that is perfectly cooked through will flake, but still maintain moisture. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the feta. · Greek salad mixed with feta cheese, kalamata olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, red onion, and tossed with a homemade red wine vinegar dressing.