Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage. Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. I'm not going to beat around the bush with you.
This spinach tortellini soup recipe paired with Italian sausage is comfort food at it's best. The soup has a creamy rich flavor from tomatoes, and it's. Here's a satisfying soup for chilly nights. You can have Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- You need of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of fresh baby spinach.
Hearty and chock full of flavor, it comes together in no time. Serve it with crusty bread to sop up every last bit. This is one of those delicious comforting soup recipes you need to save for those days when it's cold and you have a fire going, and you're maybe wearing. This recipe is made for those times.
Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage instructions
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown…..
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil……
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently…….
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted…….
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!.
This is a loaded soup filled with sausage, spinach, and tortellini, all floating in yummy creamy tomato soup. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold running water. This creamy spinach tortellini soup recipe is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. Chicken, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and a This creamy chicken spinach tortellini soup is definitely comfort food, but it's not over-the-top unhealthy or anything.